OWNERSHIP OF THE WEB
TÉCNICAS LINGÜÍSTICAS APLICADAS, SA (hereinafter, “TLA” or “TÉCNICAS LINGÜÍSTICAS APLICADAS, SA”) with address at Vía Augusta 123, 08006 Barcelona, Spain and with CIF A60380946, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona in Volume 26130, Folio 101 , Sheet B-98275, makes it available to Internet users, in order to provide information and services related to the non-regulated training sector and professional coaching consultancy.
- Its corporate name is: TÉCNICAS LINGÜÍSTICAS APLICADAS, SA
- Your VAT number: A60380946
- Its registered office is: Via Augusta 123, 08006 Barcelona
- Its social activity is: Services related to the non-regulated training sector and professional coaching consulting
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website purpose: Provide information and services related to the non-regulated training sector and professional coaching consulting
- Page: gmatbarcelona.com
All this duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and with respect to which TÉCNICAS LINGÜÍSTICAS APLICADAS, SA guarantees that the organizational and technical security measures required by the RGPD have been applied.
By browsing and using the Portal, the status of user of the Portal (hereinafter, the "User") is attributed to you and implies acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The provision of the Portal service has a limited duration at the moment in which the User is connected to the Portal. The User must carefully read the Legal Notice on each of the occasions in which they intend to use the Portal, since this and the conditions contained in the Legal Notice may be modified at any time and without prior notice. Some Portal services accessible to Users, such as comments, products and images or similar (hereinafter, "Services"), may be subject to particular conditions that replace, complete and/or modify the Legal Notice and that must be accepted by the User. User at all times.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
Those individuals who have provided their data through any form present at https://www.gmatbarcelona.com, may contact the owner of the same in order to freely exercise their rights of access to their data, rectification or deletion , limitation, portability and opposition regarding the data incorporated in its files.
The fastest and easiest method in the event that registration on the web is enabled, would be by accessing your user account directly and modifying your data or deleting your user account.
The interested party may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to TÉCNICAS LINGÜÍSTICAS APLICADAS, SA with the reference "Data protection", specifying their data, proving their identity and the reasons for their request at the following address:
TÉCNICAS LINGÜÍSTICAS APLICADAS, SA
Via Augusta 123, 08006 Barcelona
You can also exercise your rights, through the email email@example.com or through the application forms specified in point 2.1.
- Right to request access to personal data: You can ask TÉCNICAS LINGÜÍSTICAS APLICADAS, SA if this company is treating your data.
- Right to request their rectification (in case they are incorrect).
- Right to request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be kept by TÉCNICAS LINGÜÍSTICAS APLICADAS, SA for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the treatment: TÉCNICAS LINGÜÍSTICAS APLICADAS, SA will stop treating the data in the way you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims must continue to be treated.
- Right to data portability: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, TÉCNICAS LINGÜÍSTICAS APLICADAS, SA will facilitate the portability of your data to the new manager.
- Right to erasure of data: and except legal imperative, they will be erased after your confirmation.
- Possibility of withdrawing consent: in the event that you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Models, forms and more information about your rights: Official website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection
RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN AND ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All data provided through the forms on this website will be kept for the legally established time or until its deletion is requested.
In the case of having an online store, the Data of the customers of the online store: The period of conservation of personal data will vary depending on the service that the customer hires in our online store. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, and can be maintained until:
- 4 years: Law on Infractions and Sanctions in the Social Order (obligations regarding affiliation, registration, cancellation, contributions, payment of salaries ...); Arts. 66 and following General Tax Law (accounting books ...).
- 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special term)
- 6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices ...)
- 10 years: Art. 25 Law for the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing.
Subscriber data: From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
Contact form data: From the moment the user submits their data until they unsubscribe.
Subscriber data to the newsletter: From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
User data uploaded by TÉCNICAS LINGÜÍSTICAS APLICADAS, SA to pages and profiles on social networks: From the moment the user offers their consent until they withdraw it.
Data from all forms on the web: From the moment the user submits their data until they unsubscribe.
What Data We Collect From Users And What We Use It For
All the information, products and services offered or offered on the website refer to contact forms, comment forms, forms for user registration, newsletter subscription and / or purchase orders, except those that are external to the web.
This website always requires prior consent in the user forms, records, contacts and in general all forms on the web, to process your personal data for the purposes indicated.
You have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
Record of Data Processing Activities
Website and hosting: This website has SSL TLS v.1.2 encryption with the security of DondominioSSL from COMODO, which allows the secure sending of personal data through standard contact forms, hosted on the servers that APPLIED LINGUISTIC TECHNIQUES, SA has hired Webempresa, SL
Data collected through the website: The personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding files of which TÉCNICAS LINGÜÍSTICAS APLICADAS, SA is the owner.
We will receive your IP, which will be used to verify the origin of the message in order to offer you information, protection against SPAM comments and to detect possible irregularities (for example: opposite parties of the same case write on the website from the same IP), thus as data related to your ISP.
Likewise, you can provide us with your data through email and other means of communication indicated in the contact section.
Comments form: On the web there is the possibility that users leave comments on the publications of the site. The email address, name, web and IP address are collected internally. The data is stored on the servers of Webempresa SL
User registration: In the event that user registration is enabled, on the web the user will always have the mandatory option to accept or not the privacy conditions and others.
Purchase form: To access the products and services offered in our online store, the user has a purchase form subject to the contracting conditions specified in our commercial policy and contracting conditions where contact and payment information will be required. . The data is stored on the servers of Webempresa, SL
We collect information about you during the payment process in our store, registration, contact and other forms. This information may include, and not only this, your name, address, email, telephone, payment details and others necessary to be able to process your orders, process your registration, respond to a query and other topics always specified in any published form. in the web.
The management of this data allows us to:
- Send you important information about your account / order / service.
- Respond to your requests, complaints and requests for contact.
- Process payments and avoid fraudulent transactions.
- Set up and manage your account, give you technical and customer service, and verify your identity.
Additionally, we may also collect the following information:
- Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
- Product pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
- Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them.
- Shipping address if you request shipping costs before purchasing while your session is active.
- Essential cookies to track the contents of your cart while your session is active.
- Email and password of your account to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
- If you create an account we save your name, address and telephone number and in general the specific data of the form.
- Newsletter subscription forms: TÉCNICAS LINGÜÍSTICAS APLICADAS, SA uses its own newsletter service (email newsletters), which stores your email data, name and subscription acceptance. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time using a specific link at the bottom of each email you receive.
- Forms: We keep all the information requested in said form.
Email: Our email service provider is Google, Inc, through Google Apps for businesses.
Payment service providers: Through this website, you can access, through links, third-party websites, such as PayPal, Stripe, bank payment gateways, to make payments for the services provided by TÉCNICAS LINGÜÍSTICAS APLICADAS, SA At no time does the staff of TÉCNICAS LINGÜÍSTICAS APLICADAS, SA have access to the banking details (for example, the credit card number) that you provide to said third parties.
Hyperlinks and External Links
Website pages tlaprep.com They provide links to other websites and content that are the property of third parties, professionals, manufacturers or suppliers.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the User with the possibility of accessing said links and learning about our products, external products and external services, although TÉCNICAS LINGÜÍSTICAS APLICADAS, SA is not responsible in any case for the results that may arise for the user from access to these links. TÉCNICAS LINGÜÍSTICAS APLICADAS, SA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the content collected on said web pages.
Establishing a hyperlink with tlaprep.com will require acceptance and does not imply any relationship between the page that establishes it and TÉCNICAS LINGÜÍSTICAS APLICADAS, SA. It will not be declared that TÉCNICAS LINGÜÍSTICAS APLICADAS, SA has authorized said hyperlink, nor will inaccurate or false statements be made about TÉCNICAS LINGÜÍSTICAS APLICADAS, SA, its services or the Website; nor will hyperlinks be established from pages that do not comply with the general rules of use of this Portal.
Purpose of the Legal Notice
The Legal Notice regulates the conditions, access and use of the Portal, its contents and Services, paid or free, made available to Users; This term includes both the clients and the owners of the services that are advertised on the web. The Legal Notice will be applied to all activities to supply information, promotion and / or provision of services offered on the Portal, regardless of other applicable conditions (Service Conditions for owners or other particular conditions).
Acceptance of the Conditions of the Legal Notice
User Condition. The Legal Notice will be understood to be accepted without reservation by the User for the simple fact of visiting the Portal and in any case, if the services / products advertised on the Portal were used. The User declares that they are over 16 years of age and that they have the legal capacity to be bound and assume the conditions of the Legal Notice that are detailed here.
Industrial or intellectual property. All contents of the Portal, understood as, but not limited to, databases, texts, images, brands, trade names, distinctive signs, graphics, logos, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound contents, as well as its graphic design and source codes (hereinafter, the 'Contents'), or any other signs susceptible to industrial or commercial use are the intellectual property of TLA or third parties, without any of the exploitation rights being understood to have been transferred to the User. about them. The reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of any element owned by TLA is strictly prohibited unless expressly authorized by the latter. The unauthorized use of any of the aforementioned elements or any other element that is part of the intellectual or industrial property of TLA will give rise to liabilities of a criminal and/or civil nature or of any other nature, legally established. In no case will TLA be responsible for the User's infractions that affect the rights of third parties. The User declares to be the owner of the texts, or failing that, declares to have the relevant exploitation rights over them. By virtue of this condition, it transfers free of charge, on a non-exclusive basis, to TLA, for 25 years and worldwide, the rights of reproduction, distribution and public communication on the same through web pages, digital informational gazettes and other similar publications, as well as Likewise, the transfer of said texts, videos and images to third-party websites is expressly authorized. The User accepts that he/she will be solely responsible, and TLA will be exempt from any type of liability, against any claim by a third party for non-compliance with the provisions of this paragraph.
Contents. The User agrees to use the Content included in the Portal in accordance with the Law and the Legal Notice. With a purely illustrative character, the User, in accordance with current legislation, must refrain from: (i) reproducing, copying, distributing, making available, publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the Contents except in cases authorized by law or expressly consented to by TLA or by whoever holds the ownership of the exploitation rights, if applicable; (ii) reproduce or copy for private use the Contents that may be considered Software or Database in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, as well as its public communication or making available to third parties when these acts necessarily imply the reproduction by the User or a third party; (iii) extract and/or reuse all or a substantial part of the Contents that make up the Portal as well as the databases that TLA makes available to Users.
Hyperlinks. The establishment of a hyperlink with TLA will require acceptance and does not imply any relationship between the page that establishes it and TLA. No representation will be made that TLA has authorized said hyperlink, nor will any inaccurate or false statements be made about TLA, its services or the Website; nor will hyperlinks be established from pages that do not comply with the general rules of use of this Portal.
Personal Data Protection Policy
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, you are informed that all the data you provide us through our website will become part of a file. responsibility of Técnicas Lingüísticas Aplicadas, SA with address at Av. Vía Augusta nº 123, 08006, Barcelona with the purpose of responding to the query made as well as sending information of interest to you. To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, you may contact Técnicas Lingüísticas Aplicadas, SA, Vía Augusta 123, 08006, Barcelona or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The User acknowledges and accepts that the use of the Portal, and especially the publication of opinions, images and videos, as well as the provision of the services offered therein, is carried out at their own risk and responsibility. The User acknowledges that his personal data that he has provided to the Portal such as: name, surname, date of birth or city of residence, as well as the multimedia content where he can be identified, may be used on the Portal.
Of the information. TLA is not responsible for the veracity, accuracy, adequacy, suitability, completeness and timeliness of the information provided through it, nor for the decisions made based on said information or the damages that it may cause. TLA is not a service broker. It offers solely and exclusively the information and courses service as it appears on the Portal.
Of the quality of the service. Access to the Portal does not imply any obligation on the part of TLA to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It corresponds to the User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs. TLA is not responsible for the damages produced in the computer equipment of the Users or third parties during the provision of the Portal service.
Of the availability of the Service. Access to the Portal requires services and supplies from third parties, including transportation through telecommunications networks. Due to failure of said supplies, the services provided through the Portal may be suspended, canceled or become inaccessible.
Of the contents and services linked through the Portal. In no case, the existence of linked sites, that is, access to other Internet pages or portals, will imply the existence of agreements, recommendation, promotion or identification of TLA with the linked statements, content or services. TLA is not responsible for the damages caused by these or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to TLA.
In general terms, the User is obliged to comply with the Legal Notice and, where applicable, the particular conditions that may apply and to always act in accordance with the law, good customs and the requirements of good faith, using appropriate diligence, refraining from to use the Portal in any way that may prevent, damage or deteriorate its normal functioning, the goods or rights of TLA, its suppliers, Users or third parties. Specifically, by way of example, the User undertakes, in the use of the Portal, as well as in the provision of services and especially when issuing opinions, to:
- (i) provide, where appropriate, truthfully your data and keep it updated;
- (ii) not introduce, store or disseminate in or from the Portal, any information or material contrary to the General Rules of Use of the Portal;
- (iii) not introduce, store or disseminate through the Portal any electronic or physical device that is likely to cause damage to the Portal, services, information, programs, electronic documents, equipment, systems or networks of TLA or any third party, or that in any other way is capable of causing any type of alteration or preventing their normal functioning;
- (iv) to properly safeguard the "User Name" and the "Password", committing not to transfer its use or access to third parties, assuming any responsibility that may arise from improper use thereof;
- (v) Communicate to TLA, as quickly as possible, its loss, theft or risk of access by a third party;
- (vi) not use false identities or impersonate others when using the Portal or its services.
For the purposes of these General Conditions, and for any communication that is necessary between TLA and the User, the User must contact TLA by post, Vía Augusta 123, 08006 Barcelona, Spain.
The parties, waiving their own jurisdiction, if possible, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona. The applicable law will be the Spanish one.