Identification data and object
This text constitutes the conditions by which the relationship will be governed Applied Linguistic Techniques (hereinafter, "TLA") with address at Vía Augusta 117, 08006 Barcelona, Spain and with CIF A60380946, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona in Volume 26130, Folio 101, Sheet B-98275, and you (the student), when purchasing products through our WEBSITE, gmatbarcelona.com and Gmatmatonline.es
Here you will find the conditions that regulate the contracting conditions of products through our stores on both platforms, the rights and obligations of both parties and information on the procedures of the purchase process, among other issues.
We inform you that these General Conditions comply with the provisions of the Information Society Services Law and the rest of the legislation in force on the matter.
Acceptance and validity of the general conditions
These General Conditions are mandatory for both parties. The STUDENT will be bound by each and every one of these General Conditions without any type of reservation when contracting products through gmatbarcelona.com and GmatOnline.es being your obligation and responsibility to read them previously.
During the course of your order, prior to authorizing payment, the STUDENT must accept the General Conditions. If you are not satisfied with them, do not continue with the contracting process, since such conditions will apply to you in any case and consult directly with us.
General conditions of purchase
- VERY IMPORTANT: You should not make any payment without first contacting the Center's staff who will advise you on the most convenient course according to your case.
VERY IMPORTANT: You should not make any payment related to a course without first knowing the availability of a place for it!
- The payment of our products is made through a virtual card, by bank transfer or in cash if you have a discount.
The 100% of the cost of the courses is made in advance, before the start date. Financing is not done. Likewise, in cases where books had to be purchased for the courses that are required, they can be done at our center.
- Course books are not delivered to your home, unless you buy them from our supplier and in which case you will be told how and where to buy so that they can be sent to the domain indicated, within Spain. It will not be shipped abroad.
- There are no additional expenses for registration, or others that do not appear on our Websites.
- The minimum number of students, in a face-to-face course or in the Virtual Classroom course with our teachers, is 5 participants. In the event that this number is not reached, TLA, reserves the right to cancel the course and the amount paid 100% will be refunded.
- If you wish to cancel attendance at a Course that you have already paid for, you must notify us in writing to email@example.com at least 10 calendar days in advance to the start date, in this case you will be entitled to a refund from the 100% of what you have paid.
- If you do not notify your withdrawal from the course to firstname.lastname@example.org advance of 10 days before the start of your course, you will only be entitled to receive the 60% of the amount paid for it.
- You will be entitled to a 100% refund of the amount of the books purchased at our Center when they have not been used, before the start of classes.
- Any refund, regardless of its amount or concept, will always be made by bank transfer.
No cash refunds.
Once the course has begun, non-attendance to classes or non-use of books will not entitle you to a refund.
- If, once classes have started and due to force majeure, a student finds it necessary to request a postponement of their Course, they must request it in writing to email@example.com. The Center will study each case and if it deems it appropriate, it will give you the option, in writing, to continue in another with similar characteristics within the following 12 months.
- Complete course with teacher, before registering, confirm by contacting us that you have a place in either of the two modalities.
- Private Tutoring, before making the payment for a pack of hours, send the schedule and months in which you want to do the private classes to previously confirm the calendar available for both parties.
Online Course, once the purchase has been made, the access data will be sent within a maximum period of 1 hour.
Online Platforms Extensions: The access data will be sent within a maximum period of 1 hour.