Identification data and object
This text constitutes the conditions governing the relationship between TÉCNICAS LINGÜÍSTICAS APLICADAS, SA (hereinafter, “TLA”) with address at Vía Augusta 117, 08006 Barcelona, Spain and with CIF A60380946, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona to Volume 26130, Folio 101, Sheet B-98275, and You (the student), when purchasing products through our WEBSITE, gmatbarcelona.com.
Here you will find the conditions that regulate the contracting conditions of products through our online store, the rights and obligations of both parties and information on the procedures of the purchase process, among other issues.
We inform you that these General Conditions comply with the provisions of the Information Society Services Law and the rest of the legislation in force on the matter.
Acceptance and validity of the general conditions
These General Conditions are mandatory for both parties. The STUDENT will be bound to each and every one of these General Conditions without any type of reservation when contracting products through gmatbarcelona.com, being their obligation and responsibility to read them previously.
During the course of their order, prior to authorizing the payment, the STUDENT must accept the General Conditions. If you are not satisfied with them, do not go ahead with the hiring process, since these conditions will apply to you in any case.
General conditions of purchase
1. VERY IMPORTANT: You should not make any payment without first contacting the Center staff who will advise you on what is best in your case!
2. VERY IMPORTANT: You should not make any payment related to a course and books without first knowing the availability of a place for it!
3. The payment of our products is made by virtual card, by bank transfer or in cash if you have a discount.
4. The 100% of the amount of the courses and books is made in advance, before the start date. No financing is made.
5. If you already have the Official Guide for the current year, you are not obliged to buy it again.
6. Books are delivered at the beginning of classes, in our Center.
7. No home delivery.
8. There are no additional costs for tuition, or others that do not appear on our Websites.
9. The minimum number of students per course is 5 participants. In the event that said number is not reached, Técnicas Lingüsticas Aplicadas reserves the right to cancel the course and the 100% of the amount paid will be reimbursed.
10. If you wish to cancel attendance at a Course that you have already paid for, you must notify it in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 10 calendar days before the start date, in this case you will be entitled to a refund of 100% of what you have paid.
11. If you do not notify your withdrawal from the course to email@example.com 10 days before the start of your course, you will only have the right to receive the 60% of the amount paid for it.
12. The 100% will be entitled to a refund of the amount of the books purchased at our Center when they have not been used, before the start of classes.
13. Any refund, regardless of its amount or concept, will always be made by bank transfer.
14. No cash refunds.
15. Once the course has started, not attending classes or not using the books does not give the right to reimbursement.
16. This Center has rules of attendance that are provided to each student, before registering, failure to comply with them may be a reason for reprimand by the responsible personnel.
17. If, once the classes have started and due to force majeure, a student finds it necessary to request a postponement of their Course, they must request it in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Center will study each case and if it considers it appropriate, it will be given the option, in writing, to continue in another with similar characteristics within 6 months.