IESE® live online course
The course is taught with teachers live and direct to facilitate the participation of candidates who travel frequently for work reasons or who now do work remotely. The contents and duration of the course do not differ from the face-to-face course, the only difference is that traveling to our School to attend classes is avoided.
Upcoming Live Online Courses
Date: November 4 to December 10
Days: Fridays and Saturdays
Schedule: 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. | 9:00 to 11:30
- Duration: 30 hours.
- Structured agenda in 2h sessions.
- Specific program to prepare for the IESE admission test.
- A review of basic concepts is included.
- Classes are taught in English or Spanish.
- Places limited to 6 participants.
Did you know that to present your candidacy at IESE you can take GMAT, EA, or IESE's own test? Consult with our academic advisors to know the differences.
live online course
The course is only aimed at candidates who want to take the EMBA. It would not be the right course for students who want to apply to the IESE FullTime MBA.
The 30 hours of the course are divided into a structured program between Verbal and Quantitative Reasoning to practice with questions very similar to those that will appear in the exam.
The main objective is to present the criteria and strategies that we use to reach the correct conclusion in the fastest way. Allowing you to manage time in each section of the exam.
- Total 30 hours.
- Quantitative Friction: 21 hours.
- Verbal Reasoning: 9 hours.
Includes support material:
- Review of math basics.
- Program divided by sessions.
- Agenda with sample questions.