IESE® Classroom course
If you want to do an EMBA at any Business School, you can take GMAT and Executive Assessment. If you only want to apply to IESE, you will also have a third option to take the IESE internal test in two languages: English or Spanish.
Upcoming face-to-face courses
Date: October 20 to November 25
Days: Fridays and Saturdays
Schedule: 4:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. | 10:00 to 12:30
- Duration: 30 hours.
- Agenda structured in 2h30m sessions.
- Specific program to prepare for the IESE admission test.
- A review of basic concepts is included.
- Classes are taught in English or Spanish.
- Places limited to 6 participants.
Thinking of applying to IESE? Do you need to prepare for the admission exam and certify your level of English and don't know where to start? Contact us today and we will give you the solution.
The course is intended only for candidates who want to apply to the EMBA. This course would not be suitable for students applying to the Full-Time MBA.
The 30 hours of the course are divided into a structured program between Verbal and Quantitative Reasoning to practice with questions very similar to those that will be seen in the exam.
The main objective is to present the criteria and strategies that we use to reach the correct conclusion in the fastest way. Allowing you to manage time in each section of the exam.
- 21 hours of mathematical reasoning.
- 8 hours of verbal reasoning.
- 1 hour of business case reasoning.
Includes support material:
- Review of basic math concepts.
- Agenda with sample questions.
- TLA course guide.