ESADE® live online course
Upcoming Live Online Courses
Date: November 4 to December 3
Days: Fridays and Saturdays
Schedule: 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. | 9:00 to 11:00
- Course duration: 20 hours.
- Program aimed at preparing for the ESADE postgraduate admission test.
- Specialized teachers.
- Agenda divided into 2-hour sessions.
- Strategies to know how to manage time.
- Support and reference material for each session.
- Classes are taught in English or Spanish.
- Places limited to 6 participants.
Face-to-face course or online course with a teacher? What suits me best? These are questions that must be answered before choosing the course. Talk to one of our advisers to be informed of the differences.
live online course
The 20-hour course includes the two main sections of the Esade internal test. Classes are taught by teachers from our training center and the same methodology and resources are used as in the face-to-face course.
In the course, the criteria and strategies that can be applied to solve a question in more direct ways will be presented, allowing you to manage the response time.
Total duration: 20 hours
- Quantitative Reasoning: 15 hours
- Verbal Reasoning: 5 hours
Includes support material:
- Review of basic math concepts.
- Structured agenda by sessions.