ESADE® Classroom course
Prepare the test
Contact us to find out about the different options.
What we offer
Course adapted to the contents included in the APR.
Specialized teachers for the preparation of the ESADE test.
Choose the best option
Three tests for a postgraduate GMAT, Assessment Executive and TAE.
“They told me about this school and I have followed its course. If you want to enter ESADE, I also recommend it"
FREQUENT QUESTIONS SEE MORE TESTIMONIALSadfs
Upcoming face-to-face courses
Date: June 5 to 20
Days: Monday to thursday
Schedule: 9:00 to 11:00
- Course duration: 20 hours.
- Program aimed at preparing for the ESADE postgraduate admission test.
- Specialized teachers.
- Agenda divided into 2-hour sessions.
- Strategies to know how to manage time.
- Support and reference material for each session.
- Classes are taught in English or Spanish.
- Places limited to 6 participants.
Don't have time to prepare for the GMAT and want to take the TAE exam? Do you want to do your preparation in English or Spanish? Call us or send an email and tell us what Master you want to do.
This course is aimed at candidates who want to complete a postgraduate degree at ESADE.
The course addresses the content of the syllabus of the two main sections included in the APR test.
The main objective of this course is to practice with questions similar to those that will be seen in the exam, effectively showing the criteria that must be followed to reach the correct conclusion in the shortest possible time.
Total duration 20 hours:
- Quantitative Reasoning: 15 hours.
- Verbal Reasoning: 5 hours.
Includes support material:
- Review of basic math concepts.
- Structured agenda in 10 sessions of 2 hours.