We can help you with the application to the EMBA
We help you throughout the admission process.
Admission requirements can be found on the website of each Business School. The requirements are usually very similar in all Universities.
As a general rule on your website, the deadlines for each call are listed and it is not advisable to apply in the last two.
In the application you have to know how to “sell” your personal and professional history to stand out from other candidates. Take your time, you can't improvise at the last minute.
In the Business Schools of Spain, it is accepted to submit the application for admission to the EMBA, before obtaining the official English IELTS or TOEFL certificate or the official logical reasoning tests of GMAT, EA or Internal Test.
Our Coaching Service can help you in this important mission!
FREE INTRODUCTORY SESSION
If you are a TLA student, find out for yourself how you can submit a winning application
Sessions are 60 minutes long and are done in "English"
The assigned Coach has extensive experience in the preparation of "postgraduate applications".
He is a manager with international training and experience
He is up to date with the work and business situation and what is happening inside and outside Spain.
He has completed his academic training in the best Business Schools.
Its backraund is wide
- Analysis of the academic and professional profile
- Difference between Business Schools
- Why do you want to do an EMBA and project in the short and long term
- The importance of being an assistant to the "Open day"
- Advice to write the “essays” (questions with limited words)
- Calendar to present the candidacy
- Letters of recommendation and endorsement from the Company
- Preparation of the interviews
EMBA + COACHING COURSE
- 3 EMBA coaching sessions 8% discount
- 30 hours of classes with teachers in a remote virtual classroom
- Duration: 6/8 weeks.
- Classes with a professor specialized in preparing the IESE or ESADE EMBA admission test.
- Agenda adapted to the contents of the 2021 exam.
- Mathematical Reasoning: 21 hours.
- Verbal Reasoning: 9 hours.
- TLA and GMAT course guides in digital format.
- Small groups for classes to be more effective.
- This course is not intended for students who want to apply for a Full-Time MBA.
Analysis of the academic and professional profile of the candidate.
Difference between Business Schools.
Why do you want to do an EMBA and a short and long course project?
The importance of attending the “Open day”.
Advice to write the “essays” (questions with limited words).
Strategies for the university "reconnaissance visits".
Letters of recommendation and endorsement from the Company.
Preparation of the interviews.
A coach specialized in all topics related to the application to a postgraduate degree, with a lot of experience and with a degree greater or similar to the one you want to achieve.
Our service of Admissions It is aimed at all those interested who want to apply for a postgraduate degree: Master, MBA, EMBA, PhD.
No matter where you are in the application process, our Coach They will advise you on everything: choosing the universities, planning the calendar, writing the essays and preparing the interviews.