The Executive Assessment it's a adaptive test which, like GMAT, measures analytical capabilities and of reasoning of professionals who want to apply to a program EMBA. It allows evaluating executives with a very tight schedule, in a more flexible way and more adapted to their needs, since the duration of the exam is only 90 minutes and it allows rapid rescheduling on the test date, in those cases where it is not possible to do it due to work or unforeseen trips. The results are sent to the Business Schools within 24 hours.
Despite their similarity in format and purpose, there are marked differences.
- The Executive Assessment (EA) it lasts only 90min.
- It can reschedule the test at no cost additional as long as it is before 48 hours.
- The integrated reasoning score is included in the total EAwhile not in the GMAT. This consideration makes IR be more important in the EA.
- Each section (Integrated Reasoning, Verbal Y Quantitative) is divided into two modules. You can skip and go back between questions within the same module. In GMAT this option is not possible.
- Executive Assessment It is an adaptive test but the level of difficulty in the EA changes between sections, not between questions as in the GMAT.
- The evaluation is made up of three sections: Integrated Reasoning, Verbal reasoning Y Quantitative reasoning, with a total of 40 questions. The scale for each section of the assessment is from 0 to 20. The total scale ranges from 100 to 200, and all three sections are equally weighted to determine their total.
|SECTION||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||CONTENTS||WEATHER|
|Integrated Reasoning||12||30 min|
||The ability to evaluate information presented in multiple formats from multiple sources.|
||The ability to evaluate arguments and to read, understand and edit material written in English.||80 min|
||The ability to analyze data and draw conclusions using reasoning skills.|
|Total Time||90 min|